22. – 26. august 2022 Pécs, Maďarsko
The Regional Biophysics Conference is a traditional scientific meeting established by the biophysical societies of Austria, Croatia, Hungary, Italy, Serbia, Slovakia and Slovenia. However, the conference is open to biophysicists from all around the world.
With 200 expected participants and 5 days of stimulating interactions, it is expected to be one of the most important European scientific forums in the region besides the European Biophysics Societies’ Association Congress.
Scientific topics of RBC2022:
- Cell and tissue mechanics
- Membrane and ion channel biophysics
- Protein biophysics
- Molecular spectroscopy
- Nanoscale biophysics and material sciences
- Systems biology, bioinformatics, computer modelling
- Biomedical application and neurosciences
Read more: http://www.rbc2022.hu/